The Expungement Attorney – Experience and Success!
The Expungement Attorney – Experience and Success!
WHAT IS AN EXPUNGEMENT?
In California, obtaining an expungement of a criminal conviction can entail filing a petition in Superior Court to have your case re-opened, after probation has terminated (either early or at the end of the probationary period), and have it dismissed.
An expungement can also entail filing a petition in Orange County Superior Court to have a record related to an arrest removed from your record.
In California, there are several Penal Code that govern the expungement criminal conviction records. One of the more common codes is found in Penal Code Section 1203.4. Under Penal Code Section 1203.4, if your expungement is granted, instead of having your record indicate “guilty,” your record will indicate the criminal charge(s) were “dismissed pursuant to Penal Code 1203.4.”
For most people, an expungement of this nature will allow you to complete an application for employment and instead of indicating you were convicted of a crime, you will be able to indicate you have not been convicted of the crime.
Also of importance is the fact that a criminal conviction expunged through Penal Code Section 1203.4 should not show up on most background checks.
In most cases, The Expungement Attorney can help those convicted of a crime obtain an expungement under PC 1203.4, if he/she meets the following requirements:
- Your criminal conviction occurred in California;
- The criminal charges were filed in Superior Court;
- You never served a sentence in state prison for the crime you are seeking to expunge;
- You completed all of the terms and conditions of probation, without a violation;
- You do not currently have an open criminal case anywhere in and state/federal court; and
- You are not on probation for any unrelated criminal conviction anywhere in the United States.
WHAT WOULD LIFE BE LIKE IF YOU DIDN’T HAVE A CRIMINAL CONVICTION ON YOUR RECORD?
WHAT WOULD YOUR OPPORTUNITIES IN LIFE BE LIKE IF YOUR CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORD DIDN’T HAVE A CONVICTION ON IT?
WOULD A CLEAN CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORD MEAN YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES?
WOULD A CLEAN CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORD RESULT IN ADDITIONAL IMMIGRATION OPPORTUNITIES?
WOULD A CLEAN CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORD MEAN YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES AT COLLEGE?
CAN THE EXPUNGEMENT ATTORNEY GET MY CONVICTIONS EXPUNGED IF I HAVE MORE THAN ONE CONVICTION ON MY RECORD IN A CALIFORNIA SUPERIOR COURT?
YES, if you have 1 or 100 convictions on your criminal history record, The Expungement Attorney can file a Petition for an Expungement on each case that is legally eligible for an expungement – regardless of what county in California the conviction stems from.
Although each petition for expungement must be filed separately, if you have multiple convictions in the same court, or multiple convictions in different counties throughout the State of California, The Expungement Attorney offers discounts.
- The Expungement Attorney uses the proprietary software called MyCase©,to allow clients unrestricted access to all client documents, court documents, notes, and other information whenever you desire. This software also allows clients to interact with The Expungement Attorney via a chat or email feature 24 hours a day.
- The Expungement Attorneywill meet with you to discuss the circumstances surrounding your prior arrest/conviction to determine all of your options.
- The Expungement attorney will prepare all of the necessary court documents, and serve them as required by the law.
- The Expungement Attorney can appear in court to address any issues with the Judge, in cases where that is necessary.
- The Expungement Attorney will not waste time getting your case dismissed or your record sealed.
EXPUNGEMENT v. SEALING YOUR CRIMINAL RECORD – What is the best for you?
If you are looking have a prior conviction dismissed, your best bet may be what is commonly referred to as an expungement. You can discuss your specific issues with The Expungement Attorney, and after determining if you are eligible for an expungement, The Expungement Attorney can handle everything for you.
Many of The Expungement Attorney’s clients were arrested, but never charged in Superior Court. For people in this situation, The Expungement Attorney can help you get the record of the arrest removed from your criminal history, and the police report “sealed.” For The Expungement Attorney’s clients, this means if you apply for a job you will generally not have to disclose the arrest. If also means if law enforcement accesses your arrest record, a record related to an arrest will be removed.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I GET MY CRIMINAL ARREST RECORD SEALED IN ORANGE COUNTY?
Once The Expungement Attorney gets your criminal record sealed and the record of the arrest removed from your criminal history record, it prevents nearly all law enforcement agencies from seeing it. For The Expungement Attorney’s clients, this means when you are looking for a job, the potential employers isn’t able to see these records, and won’t be able to use the arrest against you in the hiring process.
WHAT CRIMINAL HISTORY/ARREST RECORDS WILL PEOPLE BE ABLE TO SEEDURING EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND CHECKS?
There is no specific answer for this question. Much will depend on who is doing the background investigation, and how deep are they going to dig to find arrests and convictions. A better question is what can The Expungement Attorney do to prevent people from seeing your criminal history and arrests. The answer to this question is a simple one. Call The Expungement Attorney and you can learn exactly what can be done.
VARIOUS LAW USED BY THE EXPUNGEMENT ATTORNEY
- Penal Code Section 1203.4 – Allows The Expungement Attorney to prepare the necessary pleadings to withdraw a client’s criminal conviction (guilty plea or guilty verdict) and get the charge(s) dismissed. Call The Expungement Attorney today to see if you are eligible.
- Penal Code Section 1203.3 – Allows The Expungement Attorney to file the necessary pleadings with the court to petition for an early termination of your probation, regardless of whether it is formal or informal probation on a misdemeanor or felony. If the petition for early termination of probation is granted, The Expungement Attorney can then get the charge(s) dismissed through Penal Code Section 1203.4.
- Penal Code Section 17(b) – Allows The Expungement Attorney to petition the court to have certain felony convictions reduced to misdemeanor charges prior to having them dismissed. Having felony charges reduced to misdemeanors before getting them dismissed can have create some significant benefits for you in the future.
- Penal Code Section 851.8– Allows The Expungement Attorney to petition the court to order that any arrest/police reports sealed and get any/all referenced to the arrest on your criminal history removed.
DOES AN EXPUNGEMENT REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
An expungement can make a huge difference if you are applying for a job, obtaining a state license (contractor, nursing, etc.), obtaining a clearance to coach athletics, gaining admission into college, and just being able to say you were never convicted of this crime!
The Expungement Attorney has nearly two decades of criminal law experience. In this time The Expungement Attorney has represented clients facing minor theft charges all of the way up to murder charges. In this time, The Expungement Attorney have learned the value of being given a second change. After discussing your unique situation, The Expungement Attorney will file the necessary pleading/motions for you, and when necessary, can represent you in court.
If you have been convicted of a crime in any Superior Court in The State of California, regardless of when you were convicted, or if you were arrested in The State of California and were never convicted, call The Expungement Attorney today to discuss your options. When you call, you will be able to speak directly with The Expungement Attorney in the strictest of confidence about your unique situation.
SEAL AND DESTORY RECORDS
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
A pillar in the legal community who takes pride and personal attention to the handling of each and every client. Patient and understanding of each clients needs and always takes the time to keep everything up to date. Proud to be associated.
TRULY A PROFESSIONAL
Truly a professional. He was on vacation and still agreed to meet me to discuss my legal needs. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a high end lawyer.
A great litigator he looks for details and gets the absolute best results. I appreciated the fact that he didn’t just try to push my case through but looked at everything and used hes fine skills to my advantage